Technology | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Looking for an opportunity to join a great company? Look no further! Chairish Inc. (comprised of Dering Hall, DECASO and Chairish) is looking for a software engineer to work on the team developing our core commerce platform.
As a member of the core platform engineering team you will be able to participate in all stages of the product development lifecycle from business analysis, requirements development, and, of course, product development. As a key driver of the product process, this role presents the opportunity to have a direct and meaningful impact on the business while working to advance the innovation that drives the home decor industry online at an ever fast pace.
- Feature design and implementation in our core commerce platform
- Develop and review technical designs and document them
- Participate in code reviews
- Automated unit test creation and manual testing of your code
- Work closely with product management, logistics, and production staff to manage product scope and requirements
- Continue to be responsible for your code once it's in production
Required Skills / Experience
- At least 3 years of prior software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural problem-solver and troubleshooter
- Comfortable working in a GNU Linux/Unix environment
- Familiarity with one or more relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, etc…) and solid knowledge of SQL
More About Chairish, Inc
Chairish.com is the design lovers’ indispensable online source for chic and unique decor, decorative art, furniture and home decorating inspiration. Chairish boasts 2.3M design savvy visitors a month and is well loved in the design community.
The combined Chairish Inc. leadership team is comprised of veteran technology entrepreneurs who created some of the biggest global travel brands alongside well-known fashion and design industry executives. Investors include Altos Ventures Ltd, Azure Capital and O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters