Office Operations Manager
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Office Operations Manager
We are the folks behind America's two fastest growing design marketplaces, Chairish and DECASO.
Founded in 2013, Chairish is the largest, curated source for chic and unique furniture, art and decor. Design lovers rely on Chairish to supply the products and ideas to transform their homes from blah to bananas.
Our newest brand, DECASO, The Decorative Arts Society, launched in 2017 as the new online home for the world’s top modernism and antique dealers and leading edge contemporary makers and galleries. The mission of DECASO is to create the most trusted online destination for sophisticated designers and tastemakers to source world class furniture, decor and decorative art objects.
Our executive team is comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs who founded successful tech start-ups Hotwire.com and TripIt.com alongside experienced, design savvy executives from Levi Strauss, One Kings Lane and McGuire Furniture.
We’re looking for a Office Operations Manager to join our team in San Francisco.
As the Office Operations Manager at Chairish, your job is to keep our office smooth running, fun and beautiful. You'll be responsible for a variety of tasks, all around keeping us organized and energized. You're a perfect fit if you're organized, can multi-task like a pro, and can anticipate a need before it arises.
- Manage office: liaise with building management, order supplies, maintain kitchen and conference rooms, and vendor management. Own all the office operations, ensuring a strategic approach to facilities and efficiencies on site.
- Keep the office running smoothly by managing the company schedule in Google Calendar. Coordinate the interview process for candidates from interview scheduling to booking air travel and lodging as needed.
- Manage the office budget as it relates to all office supplies, office furniture, and facility arrangements.
- Be the standard-bearer of company culture, and happiness by planning fun off-site events, overseeing Wednesday catered lunches, and keeping the office kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and treats.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of executive administrative support experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Appreciation for high end home design and posses a sophisticated visual aesthetic.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Tech savvy: strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Slack and a willingness to learn new software.
- Team player and proven track record for achieving goals.
- Bachelor Degree
Chairish, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in the heart of San Francisco. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.chairish.com. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters