Email Marketing Coordinator (Contract)
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Chairish Inc (Chairish, DECASO and Dering Hall) seeks a motivated and ambitious team player to support our email marketing program. This is a part-time, contract position. In this role you will wear a number of different hats as you support our email marketing team and work cross-functionally to ensure seamless email deployment.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns (set-up, QA, scheduling);
- Work with the Creative Team, the Merchandising team, and other Email Team members to collect all assets needed for email deployment;
- Report on campaign metrics;
- Support HTML email template edits and troubleshooting, communicate with ESP vendor if needed;
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene.
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Experience in HTML and building email templates
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze email data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (filters, basic calculation formulas)
- Proficient in Google Applications such as Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Team Player who is ready to jump in and help where needed
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters