Corporate | Dayton, OH | Full Time
For more than 30 years, CESO has combined creativity with technical know-how to provide seamless solutions across a diverse set of industries including residential, industrial, retail, hospitality, and energy. As a full-service organization, our survey, civil engineering, landscape architecture, environmental, architecture, and interiors teams work together to ensure the complete engagement of our associates at every step of a project’s development. Our commitment to excellence stems from our mission to find purpose in serving others. At the heart of our culture is a team of highly energetic associates whose spirit of service infuses everything we do. They take pride in upholding our mission in their interactions with our coworkers, clients, and communities. If you have the desire to contribute to something bigger than yourself, you will fit right in.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will lead, in partnership with the Marketing team, the marketing of CESO and will be in charge of all past, current, and future marketing assets. Additionally, the Senior Marketing Coordinator will assist the Business Development team with reports and resources in support of their pipeline.
With a heavy emphasis on marketing strategy, your responsibilities as a Senior Marketing Coordinator will include:
- Facilitate the production of marketing collateral (flyers, brochures, presentations)
- Support, and at times lead, the generation of proposal and statement of qualification submissions
- Plan, manage, and execute trend reports and e-campaigns
- Maintains a tracking system for all assets such as case studies, resumes, marketing materials, digital tools
- Coordinating with prospective client and market research
- Regularly adds/updates the Marketing and Business Development CRM tool as well as coordinates data clean-up
- Manage the social media content calendar
- Represent CESO at external events as needed
- Perform general office duties and other duties as assigned
Candidate requirements for this position include:
- 5-7 years of A&E (Architectural/Engineering)-focused marketing experience with all forms of media.
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to draft as well as edit/proof documents such as e-campaigns, proposals, case studies, presentations, and resumes
- Ability to organize their work and manage projects from start-to finish
- Ability to work independently and think on one’s feet
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office with heavy emphasis on PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in Adobe Suite’s In-Design is a plus
- Action orientation
- Business acumen
CESO is an Equal Opportunity Employer