Landscape Architecture | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
Are you a Landscape Designer seeking purpose, challenge, and talented colleagues? With a diverse portfolio across industry sectors such as residential, industrial, and retail, CESO has the opportunity for you to develop your career collaborating on land planning and landscape architecture projects throughout all stages of the project lifecycle. We develop leaders and empower our associates to use their skills and talents to positively impact the world through service – to our coworkers, clients, and communities. We subscribe to the mission of empowering our people to impact communities by bringing clients’ visions to life, so if this speaks to you, let’s connect!
At CESO, a Landscape Designer works with senior team members to design aesthetic and functional spaces – ensuring harmony and alignment with the natural environment. You will partner alongside our multi-disciplinary team of experts – land planners, landscape architects, surveyors, civil engineers, environmentalists, and architects. Primary responsibilities would include:
- Work with senior team members to understand the requirements of a project
- Coordinate the arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures
- Outline possible solutions that align with client needs
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions
- Select appropriate project materials such as stone types, site furniture etc.
- Prepare site plans and graphic model representations of plans using AutoCAD, PhotoShop, SketchUp, and Lumion software
- Conduct job site visits to check on the progress of projects and ensure specifications have been adhered
- Manage the day-to-day activities of multiple projects simultaneously
- Conduct regular project reviews with senior team members through the preparation of status reports
- Ability to manage client and vendor relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Position requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited school
- 1-2 years of experience in a landscape architecture role (internships count toward experience)
- Proven track records of results
- Knowledge regarding land-use activities
- Experience in simultaneously balancing multiple projects preferred
- Ability to function independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Travel required on an as-needed basis
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, PhotoShop, SketchUp, Lumion, and Microsoft Office tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CESO is a principle-centered organization that aligns with strong service values, integrity, and authenticity. We develop and inspire our associates through training and coaching on the job. At CESO, we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. In addition to a comprehensive benefit and compensation program, we create memories and friendships through our employee and service events.
CESO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.