Corporate | Miamisburg, OH | Full Time
Are you a Corporate Recruiter with full life-cycle recruiting engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation in the civil engineering/architectural industry? Are you ready to be a talent advisor by actively establishing collaborative relationship with hiring managers and delivering a great candidate experience? CESO is a civil engineering, surveying and architectural firm with diverse project opportunities: industrial, shopping centers, fueling and convenience stores, restaurants, urgent care centers and large residential developments, among others. We develop leaders and empower staff to use their gifts to impact the world through service – to our coworkers, clients, and to our communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let's connect!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting from resume reviews, prescreening interviews and coordinating on-site interviews acting as the liaison between candidates and hiring managers
- Recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles and service lines in multiple locations
- Delivery, execution and assessment of Talent that will provide CESO with a recruiting advantage
- Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, cold-calling and employee referrals to build a sustainable candidate pipeline
- Utilize applicant tracking systems to manage applicants
- Provide outstanding experience for both candidates and hiring managers with a focus on serving
- Manage multiple requisitions simultaneously and execute against deadlines
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Review and consultation of internal salary reference points and market compensation tables in order to recommend offer package components
- Keep informed of trends, market changes, and talent competitors, while delivering outstanding candidate experience through the engagement and connection of critical and diverse talent pools
- Be a talent advisor to the hiring managers/selection team regarding selection, interview coaching and developing offers
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress
- Utilize discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters
- Serve as part of the Human Resources team
- Industry experience in civil engineer, architectural, construction or related industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting across various departments and locations
- Experience recruiting in a corporate environment for various types of entry-level, management and senior level positions
- Knowledge and experience with behavioral interviewing
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques for internet, cold calling, LinkedIn and employee referrals.
- Experience using JobScore or similar applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work with Hiring Managers at all levels and develop strong recruiting partnerships
- Passion for providing outstanding experience for both candidates and Hiring Managers
- Experience in building hiring strategies and executing against deadlines
- Experience recruiting multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
We develop and inspire our Corporate Recruiters through training and coaching on the job. At CESO we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. In addition to a comprehensive benefit and compensation program, our work environments are warm inviting spaces to collaborate with your teammates. CESO is a principle-centered organization, thinking and acting in alignment with strong values of service, integrity and authenticity. We create memories and friendship through our employee engagements and community service outreach opportunities.
If you have a passion for recruiting top talent, managing the end to end recruiting process, providing a positive candidate experience and effectively partnering with hiring managers, this job is for you!
CESO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.