Swim Instructor- Bethany Athletic Club
Aquatics | Portland, OR | Part Time
Swim Instructor Opportunity!
Swim Instructors are an integral part of our team here at Bethany Athletic Club. Our Swim Instructors provide an experience for our members that assist them in building confidence and trust within themselves while in the water. Our Swim Instructors provide a fun, relaxing, and welcoming pool experience, while ensuring a safe environment for all.
We are currently seeking PT swim instructors for the evenings during the week, and some weekends.
The responsibilities of the Swim Instructor are as follows:
- Understand and enforce pool rules set forth by the club
- Help to create and/or distribute working group lesson schedules
- Provide lessons in a timely manner, ensuring classes start and end at correct time
- Ensure each participant’s needs are met throughout swimming sessions
- Help to ensure all lessons are enjoyable and effective
Requirements for the Swim Instructor are as follows:
- 1+ years of swim experience
- WSI Certification Required
- This position requires First Aid and CPR certifications
- FREE athletic club membership
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
The Central Bethany Development company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.
Job Type: Part-time