Vice President of Sales, EMEA
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
The incumbent will have a successful track record of hiring, motivating, and deploying sales teams who consistently exceed company goals for sales growth and customer satisfaction. Experience selling cloud based solutions with long, complex sales cycles and sophisticated buyers is required.
This individual must have a strong, results oriented work ethic and be committed to team based leadership with all stake holders. The company is highly regarded in hospitality technology industry and offers a collaborative work environment and a competitive total rewards package.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of company strategy and objectives
- Sets sales quotas and compensation plans
- Leads and supports the sales team to meet their individual sales targets
- Creates dashboards for executive team and investors with relevant metrics to measure sales benchmarks and milestones, including funnel management.
- Forecasts sales achievement on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Drives sales training and enablement to consistently improve sales productivity
- Reinforces a relationship based, solution selling methodology
- Develops account plans for new business targets as well as existing customers
- Coordinates with Marketing to create and effectively communicate sales and marketing plans across the enterprise. Serve as an evangelist of the company’s products and services
- Recruits and develops successful enterprise software sales professionals
- Ideally 5 + years of enterprise software sales management experience, preferably with a large or middle market travel or hospitality technology company
- Hotel technology and integration experience
- Position requires travel as and when required on average 50%
- Strong direct and channel sales experience in growing product lines, vertical penetration and geographic coverage
- Experience leading a team of 3+ of enterprise software sales professionals in a consultative, solutions oriented sales environment
- Experience in high growth, PE/VC backed environments including driving both organic growth and integrating acquisitions is a plus
- Relationship Building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others in achieving corporate objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company’s business success.
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change while maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Goal setting/short term planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changes.
- Business Management: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by effective management of business processes. Effectively plans, budgets, tracks and evaluates performance of his/her business area.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Competitive total rewards package
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.