Internal Application: Sr. BI/ETL Developer
Development | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
The Alpharetta-based developer will mainly work on revintel, Cendyn's Business Intelligence solution. Our ideal candidate will possess strong problem-solving skills which will allow them to design creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Quickly develop business and technical knowledge of the hospitality industry Property Management Systems (PMS) supported by revintel
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable solutions using sound judgment
- Ability to build solutions with limited documentation of the customer systems
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term architecture vision
- Follow internal development processes and documentation requirements
- Assist as required with the implementing new customers and supporting existing ones
- Participate in and contribute to support and product development meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with SSIS/SSRS
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL scripting in an MS-SQL environment
- Experience working with large and/or complex data sets in SQL Server
- Experience with C#/.NET is preferred
- Experience with ASP.NET is a plus
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with Agile development techniques, JIRA and/or other similar project/dev management tools is a plus
- Prior experience with hotel tech stacks including, but not limited to, Revenue Management Systems, Property Management Systems, or BI products a huge plus
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.