Solution Analyst, Level 2 - Rainmaker
Customer Support | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
The Solution Analyst, Level 2 will work with the Customer Support organization to provide specialized customer service for Rainmaker products both domestically and internationally. The Solution Analyst, Level 2 will provide advanced diagnostic and solution skills for the Customer Success and Customer Support resources and will assist in high-complexity support functions. This position is crucial to high customer satisfaction among Rainmaker clients.
- Handle complex service delivery issues with Rainmaker-specific software solutions
- Execute delivery of Rainmaker support services to new and existing customers
- Plan and execute training for Alpharetta team members related to application and operational topics
- Troubleshoot application issues, providing operational support for nightly processing of Rainmaker applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable solutions to reported incidents combining data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment
- Distill complex topics into key talking points and then communicate them to clients and co-workers in a simple and coherent manner using a consultative approach
- Develop rapport with key Rainmaker customers, especially customer technical resources
- Communicate intelligently with IT representatives of customers and third-party vendors
- Maintain relevant knowledge of third-party systems as they relate to Rainmaker solutions
- Support customers with business and/or technical questions
- Contribute to product development needs through functionality and design proposals based on delivery experiences
- Provide feedback to the Product and Development teams on Rainmaker product operations
- Proactively promote Rainmaker’s new products and product enhancements
- Conduct in-person or remote customer training for all levels of the organization
- Travel may be required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- English verbal and written proficiency required
- Proven problem-solving skills in a revenue management system context
- Experience with maintaining contact and relationship with third-party vendors
- User proficiency in Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows operating system, web services, file management, Remote Desktop
- User proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server, SQL query, data importing / exporting / manipulation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with revenue management solutions and their integrations preferred
- Experience with other Revenue Management Systems or hotel Property Management Systems preferred
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role now or in the future - unrestricted work authorization required
The Rainmaker Group, a Cendyn company, is the premier provider of revenue and profit optimization solutions to the hospitality industry. Founded in 1998, Rainmaker’s intelligent profit platform helps hotels, resorts and casinos optimize revenue, drive increased profitability, save valuable time & outperform competitors. As part of Cendyn, Rainmaker offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units.
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.