Software Developer (SQL)
Development | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
We are a leader in the corporate travel and meetings technology industry and we are looking for Developers to join our Product Development team. Our product, is a web-based software tool used by Global 1000 clients around the world to more effectively plan, execute and measure the value of meetings and events.
Our primary stack is .NET although we use a broad array of other technologies to deliver our products. We use VB.net and ASP.NET on the server, SQL Server as our main data-store.
We are looking for people who can learn new techniques and bring solid experience to the table. The ability to write clear code that is readable as well as testable is essential to this role.
- Creates detailed software specifications, based on requirements
- Utilizes in-depth development, technical and design expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, VB.net and SQL-Server.
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices
- 3+ years of professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions.
- Professional experience in all of the following tools/technologies: ASP.NET, VB.Net, SQL Server and client-side technologies.
- Hands on experience using testing frameworks (ie. NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit, etc) and TDD
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills, and pays attention to programming style and neatness.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Fluent English language skills
- Very strong SQL experience is a must (SSIS)
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.