Social Media Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Cendyn currently has a Social Media Coordinator position open in our digital marketing and advertising department. This is an entry level position, and the ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and social media.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and leads development of marketing strategies across social media, the ideal candidate will be expected to support critical planning processes including collaboration on the social media marketing planning process, creative design, building of key reports, data analysis and optimization. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to social media marketing and the hospitality industry, the social media coordinator will be bringing forth new recommendations based on social trends, market research & campaign performance data. The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset with analytical skills.
- Building custom audiences based on a hotel/resorts target audience and 1st party data
- Managing the social media advertising campaigns on platforms such as:
- Snap Chat
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets
- Optimizing social advertising campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the digital advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of company data: markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, seasonality etc.
- Communicating data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
- Build social media advertising performance reports
- Pacing the budgets of social media campaigns
- BA or BS from accredited college or university (MBA a plus)
- Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required for this entry level position
- Hands-on experience with Social Media Marketing and Advertising campaigns and platforms
- Google certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.