eCommerce | Hybrid in Gurgaon, Haryana, India | Full Time
The SEO Specialist is responsible for creating monthly reports, new client campaign set up, creates and monitors campaign performance and tracks and follows up on open action items. The SEO Specialist ensures that client objectives are met.
- Strategize the development of organic search marketing initiatives and execute plans to improve the visibility, traffic and revenue for a portfolio of hospitality websites (hotels, resorts, casinos, restaurants, wedding venues, tourism boards, etc.)
- Utilize Keyword Planner and other tools to uncover the queries that are most likely to bring in high volumes of qualified traffic
- Follow on-page, off-page and content marketing best practices (including title tags, canonical tags, ALT tags, meta descriptions, redirects (301, 302), robots.txt, sitemaps, backlinks etc.)
- Use BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Moz and other resources to track and report SEO performance on a monthly basis
- Remain current on search engine optimization best practices and the latest trends
- Coordinate with the copy team and account managers to coordinate content creation initiatives and ensure that the SEO strategy aligns with the client’s goals and needs
- Publish content to the website, ensuring that it is accurate and meets SEO standards
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- At least 2 year of experience within a digital marketing agency or in-house SEO role
- Knowledge and desire to learn digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Programmatic and paid social.
- Computer proficiency in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Strong analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
This job operates in an office environment. Working in an office environment requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to work with others in a moderately noisy open office environment with centrally controlled head/AC setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and subject to changes by Manager’s communication.
Some light travel within the local market may be required
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.