Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Development | Remote - FL, GA, TX or IL pref | Full Time
Software Quality Assurance engineer reviews quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities. evaluates and executes testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards. Ensure to analyse the data requirement thoroughly and create data condition with expected results.Solid knowledge of software development cycle , automation framework and quality assurance methodologies.
- Perform risk based testing and emphasize and prioritize the appropriate test during execution.
- Analyze data issues reported by end users.
- Write SQL queries extensively, query database and generate test data.
- Develop automation scripts by studying information needs; collaborate with team, study systems flow, data usage and work processes and investigate problem areas.
- Develop well-designed, and efficient test automation code(s).
- Work towards completion of individual and team project plans keeping all interested parties informed as to the status of the project.
- Become subject matter expert and go to person for product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree pertaining to computer science.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant Quality Analyst experience in a product development environment.
- Experience with design and development automation Framework using .Net, C# and NUnit.
- Prior experience with Data Driven Frameworks using XML and Database (MS SQL Server).
- Experience with the following job related tasks:
- writing complex SQL queries.
- DB testing.
- Azure & Git.
- Analyse and define different data scenarios.
- verify and certify the data quality by validating the source and destination files.
- write complex queries to validate data.
- define automation framework for data testing and automate data testing..
- test and verify the iPaas solution.
- perform very detail requirement analysis by scrutinizing validate and verifying the underlying data.
- maintain the regression test suite for automation.
- create backlog user stories for automation.
- maintain the automation scripts without issues and provide automation execution status to all stake holders.
- automate API testcases using automation tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and ability to remain positive even during fast paced, potential stressful situations.
- Ability to lead and guide the associate engineers for better performance
- Strong understanding of functional and non-functional software
- Requires excellent Organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Requires excellent Communication skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail.
Understand client-server architecture, MS Windows services, web server technologies (IIS) and general networking knowledge
- Experience as test lead is preferred.
- Experience with lamda test cross browser tool.
- Experience with target process.
- Experience in iPaas testing.
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role now or in the future - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.