Senior Front End Developer - Vue.js
Development | Hybrid in Hyderabad, India | Full Time
- Create new features or parts of internal/user-facing applications, with the end user in mind, providing for the best customer experience
- Assist in building component-based architectures for supporting applications including developing components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Knowledge in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application for multiple browsers
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Work with a team of developers in determining and executing best practices through peer review, pull requests, and regular collaboration
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Problem Solving skills with the ability to analyze and review code
- Working with teams and communication skills
- Aligning to structured process and operational guidelines
- Learn new concepts, techniques and technology from more senior team members
- Proven knowledge and experience in web technologies, languages, protocols, tactics, and tools
- Knowledge CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Some experience with front-end component frameworks such as Vue.js, React and others
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Visual Studios is a plus
- Understanding of cross browser/device testing
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 6 - 8 years’ experience authoring, maintaining, and developing in a web environment.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Related certification
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to programming style and neatness
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A motivation to stay current in new web trends and technologies.
This job operates in an office environment. Working in an office environment requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to work with others in a moderately noisy open office environment with centrally controlled head/AC setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Occasional evening and weekend work may be expected in case of job related emergencies or client needs.
This position does not require travel.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.