Senior Front End Developer
Development | FL/GA/Remote | Full Time
- Proven knowledge and experience in web technologies, languages, protocols, tactics, and tools.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
- Direct working experience with front-end component frameworks particularly Vue.js, react and others.
- Experience working with third party component libraries.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Also, Visual Studios is a plus.
- Understanding of cross browser/device testing.
- Willingness to work with developer-oriented, front-end framework.
- Problem Solving skills with the ability to analyze and review code.
- Working with teams and communication skills.
- Aligning to structured process and operational guidelines.
- Mentoring and Learning with team members and associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of at least High School level education and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience authoring, maintaining, or developing in a web environment.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Related certification is preferred
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to programming style and neatness
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A motivation to stay current in new web trends and technologies
- Openness to share knowledge with team members and train juniors as effectively
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.