Senior Digital Media Planner
Digital Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
This role will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to analysis and reporting, great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing strategic, analytical initiatives in the digital space.
As a leader within the digital marketing team, the Senior Planner will drive critical media planning and strategy in collaboration with search and paid social SME’s to deliver on client business objectives. This role requires a strong understanding of how the various digital channels work together, including display, video, mobile, search, and social, and expertise with in-platform programmatic buying.
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and create innovative cross-channel digital media strategies
- Manage, execute and optimize programmatic campaigns, engaging with the relevant data at all stages of the buying process to provide insights and recommendations
- Own budget management and pacing across channels to ensure business objectives are met
- Communicate data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client;
- Maintain and strengthen relationships/partnerships with media vendors, ad tech companies, and agency partners
- Develop media presentation materials that are clear, compelling and persuasive; deliver information clearly, and organize ideas logically and sequentially
- Conduct research and analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities; participate in new business pitches as needed
- Seek new opportunities to continually evolve client and agency business
- Provide POV’s on landscape changes & innovations to share with internal & external teams
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 4-5 years of experience with digital media planning, at least 2 years of programmatic buying
- Skilled in Excel, specifically with Pivot Tables and data analysis; Power Point a plus
- Hands-on experience with Google Marketing Platform (CM, DV360, etc); knowledge of other ad servers a plus
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, etc.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required
- Google certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.