Search Engine Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The SEM Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned team. This includes (but is not limited to) creating monthly client visibility reports, assisting with new client baseline reports and set up, create and monitor linking programs, tracking and following up on open action items. They assist the SEM Analyst team to ensure that client objectives are met. The goal is for the SEM Coordinator to learn all aspects of SEM and SEO.
- Create Baseline Visibility Reports for new clients
- Assist SEM analyst as needed with set up and strategy planning for new clients
- Create monthly reporting, coordinate with SEM Analysts their sections for monthly presentations
- Assist with one off tasks on an as-need basis
- Maintain or improve account profitability
- Build knowledge base including keeping current on the latest trends in the hotel marketing industry.
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- Experience working in the digital marketing field, preferably within the travel vertical
- Knowledge and desire to learn digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing.
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Strong analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide work sponsorship in this position
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance in this position - local candidates are strongly preferred
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.