Search Engine Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The SEM Analyst assists with the strategy, planning and reporting of Cendyn client SEM campaigns and is responsible for the day-to-day management and ongoing performance optimization. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing SEM/SEO initiatives. The SEM Analyst will assist in fielding and resolving SEM challenges and will be expected to solve issues and achieve/exceed campaign goals independently or collaboratively within the appropriate agency team(s).
The position will be responsible for assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information, and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported. Candidate will be expected to organize large volumes of information, across multiple vendors and platforms. The SEM Analyst is expected to provide status reports, communicate findings to clients and monitor the incremental improvement or effects of change and must be able to synthesize conclusions based on available data.
- Help manage client relationships and ongoing communications.
- Translate campaign/client goals into actionable SEM strategic tactics.
- Execute search engine campaign management (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc).
- Utilize and implement SEO/Paid Search best practices.
- Possess knowledge or be willing to learn about search algorithms, indexing and data modeling.
- Create in-depth campaign reporting and analysis.
- Provide campaign refinement and optimization recommendations.
- Leverage and develop proficiencies with SEM tools and resources.
- Keyword creation and mapping to campaign goals.
- Develop campaign copy/creative – text-based titles and descriptions.
- Monitor emerging industry trends and communicate both internally and externally.
- Work within Cendyn cross-capability teams and integrate SEM campaigns within all applicable client digital media campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of agency and/or hospitality experience. Relevant digital media experience a plus.
- Hands-on experience with industry standard SEM optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, any of the major ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, Mediaplex, etc.): Google certification a big plus.
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure.
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and presentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.