Internal Application: Mid-level Ruby Developer
Development | Whistler, Canada | Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Middleweight Ruby Developer with and interest in DevOps to join our team, and help our customers directly gain an edge in a competitive marketplace. We work closely with a large number of
unique and exciting boutique hotels globally, and they depend on our platform daily to help drive revenue, customer retention & relations.
You should have a desire to challenge yourself and have the skills to help continually improve the platform alongside a talented and established development team. You will be able to see the direct impact of your efforts thanks to the Product and Customer Success teams, who we work closely with.
- Maintain and help re-architect our global CRM platform
- Working as part of a team to deliver the product roadmap
- Contributing to Guestfolio’s evolving product development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience
- Production experience with Ruby and Rails
- 2+ years backend development experience on any platform
- Interest in DevOps
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills
- Ability to pay attention to programming style
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with AWS/Terraform/Ansible/Docker
- Experience working with systems at scale
- Experience working with React
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make an real impact in your role
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship, unrestricted work authorization required
As part of the Cendyn Hospitality Cloud, Guestfolio offers an unprecedented ability for hoteliers to tailor their guest experience and digital marketing solutions to meet competitive marketplace demands and drive profitable revenue growth. Our focus on guest engagement and marketing automation for independent boutique hotels combined with Cendynʼs data-driven enterprise hotel CRM solution makes us part of the most comprehensive and scalable CRM product suite in the industry.
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, North Yorkshire, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn was recently voted Europeʼs Leading Hotel CRM Technology Provider 2018, at the World Travel Awards.