Junior Software Development Engineer in Test
Development | Remote a possibility | Full Time
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) should be able to work equally and effectively in both development and testing roles. SDETs take part in complete software development process as well as software testing process. SDET professional's knowledge is entirely focused on testability, robustness, automation and performance of software testing and development.
The position is remote/home office but candidates MUST BE in the Boca Raton or Atlanta area.
- Develop well-designed, and efficient test automation code(s).
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions for automation.
- SDET should be able to perform setting up frameworks for web application.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- SDET also work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- SDET should be able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- SDET should be able to analyze, test and automate API cases
- SDET should be well versed in writing SQL queries for finding, inserting and updating test data for testing.
- SDET Should be able to build pipeline and maintain branches and releases and schedule automation execution in CICD tool.
- Understand client-server architecture, MS Windows services, web server technologies (IIS) and general networking knowledge
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3+ experience working as SDET.
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing.
- Proven experience in reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Experience creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience with tracking defect management processes and prioritizing bugs.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with black box and white box testing with understanding of/experience with SQA methodologies, techniques, and approaches.
- Familiarity with bug reporting systems such as target process.
- Experience with design and development automation Framework using. Net, C# and NUnit.
- Experience with Data Driven Frameworks using XML and Database (MS SQL Server)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with lamda test cross browser tool
- Experience with target process
- Experience with API Automation
- Experience with Azure devops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work at an efficient pace
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.