Internal Application: Junior Quality Analyst
Development | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The Junior QA Analyst will work with product managers, development team, internal stakeholders to understand business requirements. The Junior QA Analyst will assist in the development of test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties. Perform testing on various software applications.
- Analyze product issues reported by end users and Support team.
- Execute SQL queries and data analysis
- Develop and utilize test cases to perform QA on various applications.
- Review project documentation and translate requirements into test strategies, test plans and test cases.
- Execute test cases through manual and/or automated processes and report results in a concise and timely manner.
- Identify and manage defects through resolution.
- Liasion between project teams and business users to ensure that testing is effective, efficient and comprehensive.
- Provide QA metrics to accurately reflect project status and report this status to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
- At least completed high school level education, bachelor's degree preferred
- 2- 4 years years of relevant Quality Analyst experience in a product development environment
- Experience with Agile backlog management tools, such as Target Process (preferred), Confluence, Jira or VersionOne
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent Organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Experience in Quality assurance testing
What we offer:
- Growing company culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.