Internal Application: Junior Product Coordinator (Software Development)
Development | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Job Purpose:The Product Coordinator will work with product managers, development team, internal stakeholders and customers to determine priorities. The position will also maintain the backlog and other roadmap items. They are ultimately responsible that the right product is delivered to our customers.
- Work directly with Product management and business owners to identify product needs
- Assists Product managers in product experience
- Defines requirements for features based on organizational needs
- Works with Product Manager and stake holders to mitigate project risk
- Analyze product issues reported by end users and Support team
- Works with other Product Owners to ensure dependencies are prioritized appropriately across teams.
- Continuously prioritizes incoming business and customer requests to plan the product releases most valuable to the organization
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the relevant product domains
- Product Manager, and other Product Owners on release planning. Communicates work in progress and upcoming work to key stakeholders.
- 1+ years of relevant Business Analyst or Product Coordinator experience in a product development environment
- Experience with Agile backlog management tools, such as Target Process (preferred), Confluence, Jira or VersionOne
- Excellent Organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Experience collaborating with UX resources to complete wire-frames/mock-ups with tools such as Visio, Balsamiq, etc.
- Experience writing business requirement documents
- Experience in Quality assurance testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or a combination of education and experience
- Usability testing experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.