Internal Application: Junior Data Integration Analyst
Development | Reading, MA | Full Time
The Jr. Data Integration Analyst will work with product managers, development team, internal stakeholders to understand business/product requirements. The role requires an organized, fast-paced individual interested in growing his or her technical skills. Although this is an entry-level position, there is huge growth opportunity for the right candidate who wants to move into software development.
This is primarily a full-time 9AM-5:30PM job, but the Jr. Data Integration Analyst will be expected to coordinate with other managers and IT staff to respond to after-hours emergencies when needed and either address the situation directly, or alert the appropriate people.
- Research and solve data related and software related problems
- Work on Data Integration projects using knowledge of SQL querying language
- Interfacing with clients and other vendors on as-needed basis
- Install, run quality analysis and troubleshoot the company’s products and integration software
- Participate in documentation of integration solution
- Work in SQL Server to set up scripts, SQL jobs, etc.
- Work with developers to improve applications, possible coding if skillset appropriate
- Computer Science related background or degree (college students are welcome if their schedule permits full-time employment)
- Solid knowledge of any general-purpose procedural programming language (.NET environment)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working level experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences
- Very high sense of urgency
- Flexibility to handle changes in work schedule
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Basic HTML sills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Project Management processes
- Ability to document projects and procedures, both in technical and layman's terms
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Exciting and great variety of projects as we think with our clients to answer their challenges
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Whistler, London, Munich and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.