Internal Application: Integrations Specialist
Customer Delivery | Remote a possibility | Full Time
The Integrations Specialist plays a critical role in helping evolve, scale and support Cendyn’s integrations layer – the bridge that collects raw data from disparate external systems, aggregates/transforms critical data and delivers relevant data to and from multiple Cendyn products. The Integration Specialist utilizes experience in C#, SSIS, MS-SQL, and web technologies to work independently and as part of teams that build interactive web APIs and web services. The Specialist may work on backend components of our products as well as work on projects and issues that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical and business areas. The Specialist should think first from the customer's perspective, set relentlessly high standards for themselves, and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
- Quickly develop deep business and technical knowledge of Cendyn’s product suite.
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews.
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment.
- Assist as required with the implementing new customers.
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings
- Execute on new implementations and complex incremental customer requests to assure customer satisfaction and deliver new revenue.
- Be able to create high level and detailed designs for web and service framework.
- Be able to switch between legacy code and modern/emerging technologies.
- Follow internal development processes and documentation requirements.
- Ensure the consistency and stability of Cendyn applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards / procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Interact with data partners to effectively deploy and support integration functionality addressing the breadth of Cendyn data requirements.
- Assist customer support via troubleshooting application issues and providing operations support for nightly data processing.
- Coordinate with R&D, IT and Customer Support to recommend integration procedures supporting maximum uptime and system availability.
- Liaise among internal and external customers as well as third-party partners in the areas of application design, modifications, and troubleshooting, with focus on smooth and robust operations.
- Review existing data flow architecture and recommend near and long-term architecture vision.
- Review, re-write, maintain, and create SSIS ETL processes.
- Analyze complex business needs as presented by both internal and external customers and recommend delivery methods to satisfy the needs.
- Contribute to building a world-class Customer Delivery team.
- Foster collaboration among team members and across customer lifecycle.
- Identify and provide feedback.
- Encourage continuous learning within the team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field, OR some college plus related experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience within software development or IT.
- Technical capability to represent technical implementation needs and capabilities to other areas including Product Management, R&D, Sales, Marketing.
- Technical capabilities with hands-on experience in development, coding, or database work (.NET, ASP.NET, VB.net and SQL Server).
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL scripting in an MS-SQL environment.
- Problem solving and debugging skills with strong ability to quickly learn and understand business processes.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independently.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
- Experience with Agile development techniques, JIRA and/or other similar project/dev management tools.
- Experience writing release notes and user documentation.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree or related certifications.
- Experience with iPaaS, preferably SnapLogic
- C++ experience desired
- Experience working with large and/or complex data sets in SQL Server
- Experience with data modeling, analysis, data profiling, performance tuning, and data mapping
- Prior experience with hotel CRM, RMS, PMS or BI products
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking – Ability to interpret and analyze data and technical processes, identify problems and potential solutions, and formulate recommendations.
- Innovation – Ability to think creatively to accomplish continuous improvement and evolution of the department.
- Personal Planning and Organizational Skills –Excellent organizational, planning, and proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Decision Making – Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Office Tools – Strong technical aptitude and skilled in MS Windows-based office tools including SharePoint, database software and desktop applications.
- Communication – Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills that apply to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
What we Offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.