Internal Application: Integration Developer (eConnectivity)
Development | Reading, MA | Full Time
The role is responsible for our primary stack of .NET although and a broad array of other technologies to deliver our products. We use C#, ASP.NET and ServiceStack on the server and SQL Server as our main data store. On the client side, we are using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap to create responsive interfaces. This is not an entry level position but ideal for someone with some development experience looking to improve their skills. This is a fast paced environment with many varied projects and a suitable candidate would take ownership of projects and contribute in a team atmosphere.
- Creates detailed software specifications, based on requirements
- Utilizes in-depth development, technical and design expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, C# and SQL-Server
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Use software development standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Master's degree or higher or related certifications preferred)
- At least 2 years professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills in a fast changing environment
- Ability to pay attention to programming style and neatness
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Exciting and great variety of projects as we think with our clients to answer their challenges
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Whistler, London, Munich and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.