Internal Application: Inside Sales Manager
Sales | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Cendyn is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Manager, who is a results-driven hunter, with a proven track record of hitting quota. The ideal candidate has experience in SaaS sales, is highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about the hotel industry. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible new business acquisition across the Cendyn Marketing, Sales and Events clouds.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing a territory sales plan that secures new customers and grows new business in existing customers. The individual will maximize every sales opportunity and achieve sales quota for an assigned territory. We are looking for a “Hunter” with a proven track record of selling over the phone, who can present the Cendyn Solutions via on-line demonstrations and presentations. This position will sell to hotels, management companies, ownership groups and/or other accommodation providers.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory sales plan for selling Cendyn’s cloud-based software and services platform within assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a robust, diversified sales pipeline for potential new customers
- Review and analyze market data
- Identify potential hotel, management company, brand and ownership company targets
- Cold calling and lead generation with 80-100 completed activities a day
- Proactive inbound lead response time
- Analyze business needs of prospects and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Utilize consultative sales approach—ask relevant questions to uncover needs, identify barriers and overcome objections.
- Thoroughly vet out each customers decision making process, time lines, key stakeholders during the sales process.
- Develop and maintain rapport with key stakeholders for prospects and customers to build strong long-term partnerships.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and sales proposals
- Identify additional product opportunities and upsell existing customer
- Proactively work Sales Cloud product opportunities for individual hotel sales in support of the brand endorsements and directives.
- Timely and professional follow-up with both internal team members and customers
- Negotiate and prepare contracts with potential customers, understand the legal ramifications of the contracts.
- Achieve Sales Quota on a consistent basis throughout the year
- Use Salesforce as the system of record for all sales activity, comply with SOP’s for keeping accounts, leads, opportunities, contacts and activity up to date.
- Liaise with Cendyn marketing team to implement marketing strategy within assigned territory
- Help Project Management team and Account Management team establish initial contact to new customers
- Hand over the contract and all necessary information to the Project Manager so that they can start training new customers
- Liaise with Project Manager during the duration of the contract should there be any contract related issues
- Manage contractual opportunities should chain or group hotels decide to sign up with more hotels
- Establish thorough knowledge of Cendyn’s product and service offerings, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures.
- Participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance
- Develop and maintain awareness of industry trends, opportunities and competitive trends.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience with sales experience in the hotel/hospitality/travel industry is a must
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven track record of sales performance selling technology, inside sales experience preferred
- Strong sales, analytical, organization, communication and people skills required
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Ability to innovate, overcome obstacles and implement best practices including sales methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Business-to-business or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Relationship Building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others in achieving corporate objectives
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company’s business success
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions
- Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change while maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives
- Goal setting/short term planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changes
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Travel may be required up to 10%
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Whistler, London, Munich and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.