Implementation Specialist APAC
Operations | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our global Operations team? Apply today!
We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our team with a passion for getting things done, and the drive to continually learn and grow as our world class product evolves. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, exceptionally detailed and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the team and of our clients.
Strong preference for Singapore but will consider applicants in Australia, Japan or Bangkok for the right candidate!
- Implement, test, and troubleshoot Cendyn products and lead projects if they are assigned as the lead resource
- Maintain and update project schedules for milestones in smartsheet
- Complete delivery tasks and projects on time and meeting customer expectations, for both external and internal customers, in a multi-tasking environment.
- Work with several teams to help coordinate project schedules and timelines. Ensure Business related functions remain on target with project milestones
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Cendyn products and internal processes
- Identify key components needed for the project, and work with the Technical Consultant and Project Manager to provide accurate recommendations for property setup
- Oversee project reviews with property management to guarantee they understand the setup and system goals prior to initialization
- Facilitate requests/meetings/calls with other project related subject experts for the Cendyn suite of products. Ensure customers receive all the necessary information/trainings/reviews for all products contracted
- Prioritize requests for system enhancements and coordinate follow-up with the Cendyn or customer’s product management group
- Provide detailed feedback and reviews for implementation handoff to the Customer Success Team
- Mentor, coach, and assist in the development of team members within Project Management Office relating to implementation topics.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree plus equivalent experience (military, public sector, or private sector) required
- 2 or more years’ experience related to the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions and garner respect from other team members
- Strong customer service focus encompassing both external and internal customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines under pressure, work with limited direction and documentation, and thrive under uncertainty
What we offer
- Growing company culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We cannot offer employment sponsorship, unrestricted work authorization is required
- We cannot offer relocation assistance, local candidates are highly preferred
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.