General Manager - Asia Pacific
General Management | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Working for a high-growth, disruptive, Hospitality Tech SaaS company (working with leading hotel chains for example: Minor Hotels; Frasers Hospitality; TFE; Event), the General Manager will oversee the development of the Cendyn business across the Asia Pacific region.
Operationally focused, this role will be responsible for implementing a scalable business across the region by enhancing our project management and account management processes ensuring customer satisfaction remains at the core of our business and in turn maximize commercial potential within the region.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented General Manager to join a market-leading business with huge potential that is already working with some of the world's biggest hotel brands.
- Developing and delivering a comprehensive strategic business plan for the region with executive management approval and backing
- Constantly looking at product innovation in the context of influencing the global strategic product roadmap as it applies to the region
- Managing a team that are located in Singapore and across other locations within the region
- Building and leading a first-class, high-performing, multi-functional team to drive the business forward
- Working closely in collaboration with all department heads to achieve seamless coordination between the various departments and delivery aspects of the business
- Making customer satisfaction a core deliverable within the region
- Bachelor's degree or equivavlent level of education. Advanced degree preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in similar role. General management or senior leadership role in hotel/hospitality setting is an advantage
- Proven track record of scaling technology-driven business strong preferred
- Strong leadership experience
- Great commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives
- Proven Project Management skills
- Proven Customer Success Management skills
- System integrations experience preferred
- Operations management experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% locally and internationally including USA
What we offer
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
Cendyn (www.cendyn.com) is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Whistler, London, Munich, Singapore and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 hotels in 143 countries. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, Cendyn is a privately held, high growth, portfolio company of Accel-KKR.