Internal Application: Full Stack Developer
Development | Reading, MA | Full Time
Responsible for developing and maintaining a key Cendyn application. The role requires at least 5 years’ experience developing scalable solutions using a full stack of programming languages and frameworks for development. We use C#, ASP.NET and ServiceStack on the server and SQL Server as our main data store. On the client side, we are using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap to create responsive interfaces. The role would be responsible for implementing large changes to the application including client-side framework changes, database schema updates and large optimization enhancements. Experience with Angular, React or any modern framework a plus.
- Creates detailed software specifications, based on requirements
- Utilizes in-depth development, technical and design expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, C# and SQL-Server
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree or higher preferred
- At least 5 years professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions.
- Experience in supporting large scale web applications and a deep knowledge of best practices
- Hands on experience using testing frameworks (i.e. NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit, etc.) and TDD
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Experience in React, Angular or MongoDb preferred
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.