Accounting | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
This is a new position to assist with financial and operational reporting, improvement of processes, implementation of internal controls, financial and operational reporting and ad hoc projects as requested by management.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting package and ad-hoc financial reports and analysis
- Calculate and prepare schedule of sales incentive plans
- Assist with creation of dashboards comprised of KPI and operating metrics and act as decision support for product line management
- Identify areas for improvement in internal controls and financial reporting and install processes to mitigate risk or become more efficient
- Assist with coordination of budgets and forecasts
- Bachelor's Degree Required - Major in Accounting, Business, Finance preferred; MBA or MBA Candidate will be considered first
- At least 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of advanced education
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- Working knowledge of financial statements, financial ratios and sales and operating metrics.
- In depth knowledge of ASC 606 and Revenue Recognition are strongly encouraged
- NetSuite and SalesForce knowledge preferred; Access and SQL are a plus
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.