Experienced Staff Accountant
Accounting | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
This position performs a variety of accounting duties according to established policy and procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to provide an impact to daily operations of the accounting department on day one. This is not an entry level position and requires strong accounting knowledge.
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities including NetSuite, Excel and Salesforce
- General Ledger and Balance sheet experience required
- Strong in revenue recognition including internal audit of Accounts Receivable
- Maintain confidentiality of all proprietary accounting information
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and analysis of variances to budget
- Generates accounting statements and reports as assigned
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation
- Organizes and maintains retention files via document system electronically for required period of time
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Major in Accounting preferred
- At least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of advanced education
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- NetSuite and SalesForce knowledge preferred
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.