Experienced Sr Staff Accountant
Accounting | Alpharetta GA or Boca Raton FL | Full Time
This position performs a variety of accounting duties according to established policy and procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to provide an impact to daily operations of the accounting department on day one. This is not an entry level position and requires strong accounting knowledge.
Boca Raton, FL (Remote but must be local to Boca Raton area)
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities including NetSuite, Excel and Salesforce
- Reconcile General Ledger and Balance sheet items and analyze variances to budget
- Generates accounting statements and reports as assigned
- Fill in as needed in other accounting functions to ensure the smooth and efficient operation
- Organize and maintain retention files via document system electronically for required period of time
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Major in Accounting preferred
- At least 5 years related experience
- General Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliation experience required
- Strong sense of confidentiality to maintain all proprietary accounting information
- Experience in revenue recognition including internal audit of Accounts Receivable
- Strong Excel skills (functions, pivot tables)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- NetSuite and SalesForce knowledge preferred
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Major in Accounting preferred
- NetSuite knowledge required. Salesforce a plus
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.