Email Production Specialist
Operations | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Email Production Specialist are responsible for the day-to-day upkeep, coding, design, and delivery of our client’s email campaigns. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email production best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Direct Marketing Manager
- Code HTML based email production material.
- Edit and proof e-mail templates, copy and campaigns for accuracy
- Performs day-to-day email production activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML Code and CSS, list segmentation, Spam related and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays ahead of email production best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Effectively communicate with the team and external vendors throughout the creative process.
- Assisting in email reporting and analysis.
- At least 1 year of HTML/CSS related experience with ability to read/write
- Bachelor's degree in related field or at least completed high school degree and equivalent experience
- 1 year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
- Experience with email production platforms is a plus
- Commitment to quality and delivering outstanding client experiences and value
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly, and prioritize
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- CSS3 knowledge preferred
- HTML5 knowledge preferred
- Responsive Design knowledge preferred
- Email production preferred
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment pass sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.