Email Deliverability Specialist
Operations | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The Email Deliverability Specialist is the go-to point of contact for the continued success of email services through Cendyn CRM products. The Specialist works with the project team and account team to ensure that from onboarding to subscription renewal, a client’s email sends are set up for success. He/she assists with the strategy, planning, and reporting surrounding deliverability of Cendyn client email sends for both marketing and transactional campaigns to ensure that client objectives are met. The Email Deliverability Specialist will be directly responsible for the day to day maintenance of email send systems. The ideal candidate will have great organizational skills and the ability to multitask. The position requires a strong technical working knowledge of email marketing, and email deliverability.
- Day-to-day execution of email deliverability, including onboarding configuration, troubleshooting campaign challenges, creating/segmenting lists.
- Strong understanding of ISP/domain-specific delivery policies, whitelisting and feedback loops with ISPs
- Expert knowledge of “best practices” for sending bulk email and list management
- A good understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication and email headers
- Aid in meeting client goals by improving email delivery, unsubscribe rate, and other e-mail metrics.
- Contact vendors on a regular basic including in-depth weekly or monthly calls, or as needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams, helping the QA Team test email assets across different email clients and ESPs.
- Preserve the warm nature of all client and Cendyn IP addresses used for email services.
- Keep current on the latest trends in email technology.
- Maintain the performance and health of the email channel with regard to deliverability and segmentation
- At least high school level education
- 5+ years of experience in email services/delivery role
- Proficiency in email production, delivery platforms, troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- Strong attention to detail and a creative thinker with an eye for design
- Proven team player mindset – openly shares knowledge, train & mentor junior colleagues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Proven record of Integrity with following through on commitments
- Quick study of new material and products
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related discipline preferred
- Salesforce experience
- Hospitality experience
- Responsive Design
- SQL experience
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- Proven career opportunity for high performers
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.