Internal Application: Email Deliverability - Intern
Operations | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time and Internship
Cendyn currently has 1 paid internship position available in our Email Deliverability and Operations department.
The Email Deliverability Intern will be mentored by and will support the Director of Email Deliverability and Operations Under the direction of the director, the Intern will assist with the strategy, planning, and reporting surrounding deliverability of Cendyn client email. The ideal candidate will have good organizational skills and the ability to multitask. In addition to general office computing and internet fluency, the type of applicant we are looking for will have a strong desire to learn about online marketing by gaining hands-on experience in a busy agency environment.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing or hospitality major who wants to get a head start in the strategic campaign management / analytics back office area of these fields. This internship could certainly evolve into a full time, longer term position at Cendyn after graduation if the fit is right.
The Intern will assist the Director with the following
- Client onboarding configuration
- Troubleshooting campaign challenges
- Understanding of delivery policies, whitelisting and feedback loops with ISPs
- Develop working knowledge of email marketing “best practices” and list management
- Develop a good understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication and email headers
- Keep current on the latest trends in email deliverability best practices and policies.
- Maintain the performance and health of the email channel with regard to deliverability
- At least high school level education with ongoing college/university studies in related filed
- Passion to build a career in digital/email marketing
- Available to work at least 25 hours/week, full-time availability preferred
- Hospitality experience or understanding of hospitality industry preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Proven team player mind set
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- Proven career opportunity for high performers
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline.