Digital Media Programmatic Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
We’re looking for a Digital Media Programmatic Coordinator to join our team with a passion for digital media and marketing, and the drive to continually learn and grow as the landscape evolves. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and inquisitive, comfortable asking questions, and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the team and of our clients.
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA,CO, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
- Assist with campaign set up in Google Marketing Platform and other DSP’s, ideally taking on ownership based on proven results
- Troubleshoot campaign set up, tag management, brand safety set up, performance and pace fluctuations
- Budget pacing and monitoring; bringing proactive recommendations to the team to ensure campaign delivery and performance goals are met
- Campaign performance reporting and data analysis
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Analyzing campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly
- Co-manage media vendor delivery reporting and execute campaign reconciliations on a monthly basis
- 1 year in a hands-on role managing Programmatic campaigns at an agency, FMP/Social Ads API Platform, or DSP
- Knowledge of the Programmatic, Social and the PPC advertising model
- Understanding of programmatic buying (DSP) and audience segmentation (DMP). Direct experience with ad trafficking (Campaign Manager specific a plus).
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers (DBM, TTD, Data Xu, Media Math, LiveRamp etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the drive to take initiative in identifying potential solutions
What we Offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.