Digital Media Planner
Digital Marketing | Remote work a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
This role will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to digital media buying and planning, and a love of data. As a Digital Media Planner, you are responsible for building a cross-channel strategy for delivering on client objectives and for ensuring that plan is executed, optimized, and evolved as needed to meet the changing landscape.
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA,CO, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
- Create media plans that deliver on client business goals, leveraging historical performance, industry benchmarks, and research to deliver the right message to the right audience at many moments throughout that unique customer journey
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment
- Execute both programmatic and site-direct media buying
- Conduct research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities, experiment with new platforms and channels
- Communicate data and insights through compelling reports and presentations, both internally and to the client
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance across channels
- Track, report, and analyze performance data to extract key takeaways and ongoing opportunities for improvement
- Update plans with actuals and reallocate budgets as needed
- Day-to-day contact for internal teams specific to client business
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and communication
- Support/mentor junior colleagues and contributes to new employee trainings
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 2-3 years of digital media planning, ideally in an agency, as well as hand-on experience with programmatic buying; paid search and social experience a plus
- Experience working in large scale, complex display campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media
- Digital agency and/or hospitality marketing experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel and Power Point
What we Offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.