Internal Application: Digital Marketing Intern (Full-time)
Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
We currently have paid internship positions open in our digital marketing and advertising team.
In addition to general office computing and internet fluency, the type of applicant we are looking for will have a strong desire to learn about online marketing by gaining hands-on experience in a busy agency environment.
As a valued junior member of an experienced marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as paid search, display, SEO, email and social media, you will contribute by first learning and then supporting critical internal processes like campaign set up, reporting and analysis and other project management tasks. Along the way you will learn many new tools and concepts related both to digital marketing and the hospitality industry.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing or hospitality major who wants to get a head start in the strategic campaign management / analytics back office area of these fields. This internship could certainly evolve into a longer term position at Cendyn if the fit is right.
The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset. Some of the real world projects you will be assisting with are:
- Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
- Supporting the advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of data from a company's markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, etc.
- Making decisive recommendations based on findings
- Communicate data and learnings through compelling reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, hospitality major or related field or ongoing studies
- Availability to work full-time
- Strong desire to learn about Digital Marketing by gaining hands-on experience
- Strong desire to advance into a regular full-time job in a busy agency environment after completion of the internship
- Previous work experience or internship in digital marketing or hospitality field preferred
- Be resourceful
- Have a strategic mindset
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- Your compensation will be $10/hour
- We are unable to provide work sponsorship in this position
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance in this position - local candidates strongly preferred
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.