Digital Marketing Account Manager
Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The Digital Marketing Account Manager is the main point of contact for their assigned accounts. The manager works with the account team that includes a strategy and planning associate and a search engine marketing manager. They assist with the strategy, planning and reporting of Cendyn client marketing and advertising campaigns to ensure that client objectives are met. Our goal is for the account team to be a partner and true extension of the clients marketing team. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills and the ability to multitask. The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for effectively communicating with their clients to share campaign results as well as recommendations and strategic optimizations. The position requires a strong working knowledge of all digital marketing channels and the ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Responsible for the account management function serving as the primary point of contact for their accounts.
- Understand client needs/objectives, develop strategies and recommendations with our strategy and planning and SEM teams to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue.
- Contact clients on a regular basis including in-depth weekly or monthly calls to review campaign performance, suggesting additional digital marketing strategies and campaign optimizations to continuously improve results.
- Maintain or improve account profitability
- Keep current on the latest trends in the hotel marketing industry.
- BA or BS from accredited college or university.
- Experience working in the digital marketing field, preferably within the travel vertical.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in account management or hotel marketing experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Computer proficiency in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certification a plus.
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide work sponsorship in this position
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance, local applications preferred
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.