Internal Application: Digital Account Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The Digital Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned team. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating and scheduling client meetings, creating monthly client reports, client support, tracking and following up on open action items. They assist with the strategy, planning and reporting of Cendyn client marketing and advertising campaigns to ensure that client objectives are met. The goal is for the Digital Account Coordinator to learn all channels of digital marketing.
- Track all action items and recommendations, assigned and follow-up with the team members
- Create monthly reporting, coordinate with team members for their sections and create monthly presentations
- Ensure that all calls have been scheduled and participants have all accepted the invite
- Assist with one off tasks on an as-need basis
- Maintain or improve account profitability
- Build knowledge base including keeping current on the latest trends in the hotel marketing industry
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- Experience working in the digital marketing field, preferably within the travel vertical
- Knowledge and desire to learn digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in account management or hotel marketing experience
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Strong analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide work sponsorship in this position
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.