Customer Success Director - Rainmaker
Customer Success | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
As a valued member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Director personally manages a portfolio of clients. The position will provide valuable insights and recommendations to facilitate assigned client’s overall revenue management initiatives. This self-motivated position, based in our combined Rainmaker/Cendyn Singapore office, is accountable for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, customer satisfaction and success for Rainmaker/Cendyn customers. In addition, this position is accountable for partnering with others to introduce our new products and product enhancements, ongoing training, and communicating customer related enhancement requests to the product team.
- Establish credibility and customer confidence by implementing regular customer communication, in-person visits and performance reviews conducted quarterly
- Consult with customers on operational questions related to Rainmaker products
- Assess current pricing and revenue management-related business practices and policies and recommend “best practices” to customer success
- Lead the design of relevant, practical solutions for customer issues that can be readily implemented and gains endorsement by involved parties (needs specific identification of the parties)
- Conduct analyses of clients’ business challenges, needs, competitive landscape, and future plans to improve how our product can address these needs
- Present well thought-out ideas that promote company products and solutions
- Make high impact presentations to influence client actions
- Be highly skilled working with executive level personnel
- Acts flexibly and responsibly to meet customer requirements
- Travel up to 30% of the time
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelors Degree is required
- 5+ years’ experience with Revenue Management (Hotel and/or Casino or applicable experience in Hotel operations)
- Demonstrated success in account/relationship management with proven ability to retain and grow accounts
- Experience evaluating competitive landscape, market trends, and customer insights
- Analytical background and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to influence others
- Self-starter looking to expand skills in rapidly advancing environment
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role now or in the future - unrestricted work authorization required
The Rainmaker Group, a Cendyn company, is the premier provider of revenue and profit optimization solutions to the hospitality industry. Founded in 1998, Rainmaker’s intelligent profit platform helps hotels, resorts and casinos optimize revenue, drive increased profitability, save valuable time & outperform competitors. As part of Cendyn, Rainmaker offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units.
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.