CRM Intern (Full-time)
CRM Client Management | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Cendyn currently has 2 paid internship positions open on our CRM email marketing team.
In addition to general office computing and internet fluency, the type of applicant we are looking for will have a strong desire to learn about CRM platforms and data-driven email marketing by gaining hands-on experience in a busy agency environment.
As a valued junior member of an experienced email marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts strategies, you will contribute by first learning and then supporting critical internal processes like campaign set up, reporting and analysis and other project management tasks. Along the way you will learn many new tools and concepts related both to email marketing and the hospitality industry. This is a great opportunity for a marketing or hospitality major who wants to get a head start in the strategic campaign management / analytics back office area of these fields. This internship could certainly evolve into a full time, longer term position at Cendyn if the fit is right.
The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset. Some of the real world tasks and projects you will be assisting the CRM team with are:
- Email marketing campaign setup including design, production and criteria analysis
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery issues as needed
- Review and prepare product documentation and training materials
- Analyze client data sources to prepare recommendations on email marketing strategies
- Conducting research and analyzing industry data to identify trends/opportunities
- Making decisive recommendations based on findings
- Communicate data and learnings through compelling reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, hospitality major or related field or ongoing studies allowing a full-time work schedule
- Strong desire to learn about CRM platforms and data-driven email marketing by gaining hands-on experience
- Strong desire to advance into a regular full-time job in a busy agency environment
- Previous work experience or internship in marketing or hospitality field preferred
- Able to work full-time on a permanent basis (this is not a seasonal internship role)
- Be resourceful
- Have a strategic mindset
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide work sponsorship in this position
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance in this position - local candidates strongly preferred
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.