Associate Technical Consultant - Rainmaker
Implementation | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
The Associate Technical Consultant provides entry-level business and technical thought leadership and support. This Atlanta-based position is accountable for configuring, training and supporting new customers using Rainmaker revenue management software.
- Develop deep business and technical knowledge of Rainmaker’s pricing and revenue optimization solutions
- Quick to learn, act, and is able to diagnose issues (using SQL primarily) to communicate effectively to both internal and external.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment
- Distill and simplify complex topics and communicate in a coherent manner with a consultative approach including providing customer training on the Rainmaker solutions
- Driven to achieve with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline-sensitive work environment
- Provide input and feedback, from a business user’s perspective to the Rainmaker Product group, on solution features and functionality
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Microsoft SQL RDBMS, Advanced SQL, data importing/exporting/manipulation
- Microsoft Windows Operating system, web services, file management, Remote Desktop
- Prior experience with operations and/or pricing/revenue management solutions is preferred
- Prior experience with Property Management Systems or BI reporting platform preferred
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
The Rainmaker Group, a Cendyn company, is the premier provider of revenue and profit optimization solutions to the hospitality industry. Founded in 1998, Rainmaker’s intelligent profit platform helps hotels, resorts and casinos optimize revenue, drive increased profitability, save valuable time & outperform competitors. As part of Cendyn, Rainmaker offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.