Financial Planning & Operations Analyst
Operations | Akron, OH | Full Time
Financial Planning and Operations Analyst
- The Financial Planning and Operations Analyst will be a key member of our team preparing, analyzing and presenting financial operations metrics. This role will also be a key player in helping the company with revenue, A/R, inventory, accounting, and cost management.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Provide financial and operations analysis of revenue, inventory, cost management, A/R and A/P
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Perform analysis on all financial statements and balance sheets for legal entities.
- Coordinate with various departments and monitor annual and quarterly deliverables
- Prepare and manage weekly and monthly reports to submit it to senior management.
- Review and analyze financial reports collected from different departments and recommend activities for future income of organization.
- Collaborate with senior management and provide update on financial reports, progress and modifications.
- Administer production and distribution of internal financial reports, compile various cross functional reports.
- Maintain issuing of regular metrics, reports and dashboards on financial issues from different units of revenue department.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Operations Planning and Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preference for degrees in the Finance, Accounting, Business or Management Operations disciplines
- Experience in financial operations planning, accounting, corporate finance in the retail or manufacturing sector preferred
- Advanced Excel and MS Office Suite skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Experience in hardline consumer products or retailer preferred