Operations | Akron, OH | Full Time
The purpose of this position is to manage the development and growth of our direct-to-consumer E-Commerce websites and the brands we create for the E-commerce marketplace.
- The E-Commerce Manager will assist in selling our own brands directly to consumers via multiple online channels, installing marketing functions that were previously not part of our role.
- The E-Commerce Manager will spearhead the efforts to operate our websites and to promote our brands and products online and to develop content that satisfies customers who buy directly from us.
- The E-Commerce manager will unite efforts across the enterprise to ensure that we are driving the business forward in a consistent, sustainable manner that assures maximum growth of top line sales and the creation of brand equity
- Create brands and online marketing strategies for our growing range of product categories in the home improvement market
- Supervise and assist in the design and development of ecommerce websites for our products and brands
- Coordinate our presence in multiple online channels including Amazon Seller Central, marketplace sites and our own sites to maximize growth and avoid channel conflict
- Ensure online consumer touch points and user experience are cohesive and create positive momentum for our brands
- Coordinate and maintain creation of content for our sites and as needed, our retailers’ sites
- Develop, manage, and track email and PPC marketing campaigns to drive sales and positive ROI
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-4 years experience as an E-Commerce Manager or E-Commerce Specialist with a preference for a focus on Consumer Goods.
- Highly proficient with Google AdWords, Amazon AD platforms, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) Bing Ads, pay-per-click advertising.
- Experience working with the in-house Creative Department to develop product content intended to drive sales.
- Develop and facilitate methods for seeking positive customer review placement on E-Commerce products.
- Establish methods to increase page rank and visibility of products on E-Commerce sites to promote top-tier listings.
- Analyze sales data and develop reporting on KPIs to create actionable plans to drive growth.
- Monitor product/pricing strategies and promotions to drive incremental sales volume.
- Demonstrable ability to gather and transform product feedback into actionable requirements
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and the MS suite of tools.
- Preference for experience with Wordpress and some Front-End Web Development experience (PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML)