Smart Building BAS / DDC Field Programmer
Programming | Kensington, MD | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
At Casaplex our mission is to enhance the way we live, work, and play through the innovative use of technology.
We are seeking driven individuals with integrity to perform upgrades to Building Automation Systems - specifically HVAC control systems and integration into other smart building subsystems such as lighting control and security systems.
Don't forget to read about us on the website. = ) Check out our mission and core values specifically!
- Competency in Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls, including software for programming and commissioning DDC controllers and field devices.
- Fundamental knowledge of LonWorks andBACnet protocols
- Niagara AX and/or Niagara 4 certification
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals.
- Understanding of low voltage wiring diagrams and controls flow diagrams.
- Knowledge to start-up, commission & service building control systems.
- Troubleshoot point-to-point field wiring, bus communication wiring
- Trouble shoot repair/replace field devices
- Understanding of User Interfaces to configure alarms, set operational schedules, and collect trend data.
- Write field reports, provide input to design team for as built drawings
- Understand the NEC and all applicable OSHA regulations and policies
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills
- Must possess a clean professional appearance and positive attitude
- Must be able to accurately read wiring diagrams
- Must have all tools needed for installations and service
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel with a clean driving record, a valid
- Driver’s license with proof of insurance
- Great Attitude