Sales | Kensington, MD | Full Time
Casaplex is seeking to expand its team in the greater Washington, DC market with a proven technical Sales Representative, capable of developing new business opportunities in both the residential and commercial markets for products and services associated with integrated Smart Home/Office systems. Specifically, the successful candidate will be representing a unique platform of hardware and software products to deliver features and functions in the areas of Networks, Systems Automation Control, Audio and Video Distribution, CCTV, Security, Lighting Control, Motorized Shades and other similar areas associated with entertainment systems and low voltage control environments.
A proven track record in technical sales and an understanding of basic workflow and sales tracking practices is required. Successful candidates will be self driven and capable of managing their pipeline and meeting individual sales goals and expectations. All sales representatives are responsible to create and follow individual business plans and adhere to the overall directive of corporate initiatives.
- No fewer than three (3) years’ technical sales experience
- History of consistent attainment of sales goals and objectives
- Ability to address both Commercial and Residential markets
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of basic construction practices
- Ability to read basic construction floor plans and documents
- Proficient writing and proposal creation skills
- Computer skills including ability to navigate ERP, CRM and other software systems
- Casaplex offers competitive wages, 401K and medical/dental benefits