Operations | Kensington, MD | Full Time
Casaplex integrates cutting-edge technology into smart buildings to provide solutions for corporate office spaces, hospitality, government, education and even high-end residential applications. Our mission is to enhance the way people work and collaborate through the innovative use of technology.
To achieve our objectives we focus on three simple things: (1) Hiring and developing great people, (2) Delivering carefully engineered solutions, and (3) Turning our clients and employees into lifelong raving fans. We offer all the standard benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401k with company match and a great working environment filled with energetic, team-oriented people
Casaplex is looking for an experienced Project Manager to take a leadership role in successfully executing technology integration projects. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring an exceptional client experience by planning and executing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will define the project’s objectives, oversee quality control, and serve as the main point of contact for the client throughout the project life cycle.
The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented, motivated self-starter; organized, with excellent leadership and communication skills. The ideal candidate has a passion for excellence and a strong intellectual curiosity. The candidate values growth, integrity, innovation and success.
General Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for managing project activities and providing strategic direction and corrective actions to ensure that milestones achieve their acceptance criteria on time and within budget
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and project requirements.
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports.
- Manage project budget.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to support business development efforts and increase secured sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle.
- Track and approve team members' time and expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Effectively facilitate regular team and client meetings.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a daily basis.
- Comply with and enforce standard policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or specialized training & certifications in Project Management.
- PMI Certifications (PMP), preferred but not required.
- Experience in management and implementation of value stream mapping of project management processes
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Google suite (Google Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise software and tools related to Project Management and resource scheduling and tracking
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment, both independently and integrated into large teams
- Ability to quickly learn to use our ERP system to facilitate management of new and existing projects
- At least five (5) years of formal project management experience successful completing projects for clients.
- Experience in audiovisual, videoconferencing or closely related telecommunications or IT fields is a plus but not required.
Instructions for Applying to this Opportunity
To apply for this role you must submit a custom cover letter explaining why you are interested in this specific role at Casaplex.