Lighting Control Systems Specialist
Design and Engineering | Kensington, MD | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Enhancing life, work, and play through the innovative use of technology.
- Plan, develop, and install lighting control systems
- Integrate lighting control systems with home automation technology
- Assist in project management of production jobs
- Learn to create and edit lighting system documentation drawings
- Learn to program lighting control systems
- Learn to install engraved keypads and test against programming
- Interest in learning about different lighting control systems
- Basic familiarity with computer programming and willingness to learn Crestron and Lutron programming
- Motivation, openness to learning new things, excellent listening skills
- You will learn unique skills that will stand out.
- You will work directly under Casaplex's lighting control specialist.
- Casaplex will send you to a Crestron training boot camp that will teach you most of what you will need to know. The rest will be learned on the job.